Thursday, May 14, 2009

Miracles

Do I believe in miracles? Of course I do--in theory. But, if I honestly ask myself what I really truly think, whether I really truly believe God not only can but will work miracles in my life I'm afraid I'm on shaky ground. My faith is so weak--so small. A mustard seed? Hum...is it even that big? Well, regardless my God is BIG! So, I guess yet again I can't place my faith in myself and in my own faith. I just have to trust the Lord. Oh what a relief!

And about the miracles, I'm just going to ask God for some. In fact I already have....and I think I may be beginning to see some peeking around the corner! Didn't someone say, "It's not that we ask God for too much. It's that we ask Him for too little."? I want to start asking Him for much and expecting it--believing Him for miracles!

1 comment:

  1. Amen. There can be miracles;-) Keep on pressing on. Let's just see...

    ReplyDelete